Happy Thanksgiving. As we gather around our family table giving thanks for all our blessings, it's also a great time to thank our customers for all they do for us.
Just Sell offers some tips for sending thank you notes:
1. Be prompt. If you are sending a card after an event – send it out within 72 hours.
2. Be professional. Hand written is okay, but use a professional looking note card or cards printed with your logo or company graphics.
3. Be specific and brief. Don't gush, but let them know how meaningful they are, or their action was or the event was to you. Try not to exceed 100 words.
4. Be real. Consider including a reference to a future event at which you might see them or suggest a social opportunity (i.e. golf, coffee) to get together.
Just Sell offers a few additional ways to say thank you beyond sending a note:
2. Blank-of-the-month clubs (fruit, chocolate, music, etc.) the gift that keeps giving
3. Luxury time savers (monthly manicures, dry cleaning service, )
4. Customized items (visit Cafe Press for ideas)
5. Entertainment (tickets, iPod gift cards, restaurant gift cards)
Look here for the complete Gratitude guide from Just Sell.
No matter how you say thanks – take a moment to thank those special in your life this Thanksgiving.
Deborah Chaddock Brown