Jill Konrath, author of Selling to Big Companies will be one of the main speakers at the upcoming sales conference in Minneapolis. If you haven't read her book – pick it up. She offers wonderful tips for sales people interested in snagging larger corporations as loyal customers.
Also check out the Sales Shebang conference. It will be held November 5 and 6. Attendees will learn how to:
* Crack into those coveted big accounts.
* Differentiate yourself in a crowded market.
* Generate endless referrals.
* Improve your .
* Enhance your cold calling effectiveness.
* Set up meetings with C-level executives.
* Think on your feet – even under stress.
* Juggle the multiple demands in your life.
* Leverage the web to get the inside scoop.
* Play to your strengths.
* Get a workout in during the work day.
* … and more. :
It's the first ever event of its kind. Participants will walk away jazzed and armed with specific tasks they can begin implementing as soon as they get back to their market.
Check out the complete Sales Shebang conference program.
Deborah Chaddock Brown